THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR GENEROUS SUPPORT!
Every Dollar You Donate will be Matched by a team of Generous Partners up to $25,000
Our goal is simple—to make New Mexico a national model for a just transition to 100% renewable energy—and to ensure affordable rates and well-paying jobs that benefit local communities. And yes, we have a plan:
- Build a statewide movement to influence decision-makers and candidates in the 2018 election to commit to a renewable energy transition. We’ve already created an essential tool for the effort, a technical roadmap to 100% renewables: Unleashing New Mexico’s Potential: Creating a High Employment, High Innovation, Clean Energy Economy.
- Create energy democracy in New Mexico over the next five years through a policy mechanism called Community Choice Aggregation which will end PNM’s monopoly, open up New Mexico’s energy markets to competition, and allow communities to select energy suppliers based on our collective needs.
- Drive forward community-based renewable energy plans while developing the grassroots infrastructure for statewide reforms through our ongoing work in Santa Fe, Bernalillo, Sandoval, San Miguel, San Juan, and Dona Ana Counties.
- Demand Reparations for the impacts of the San Juan and Four Corners coal plants, with the leadership of our Dine partners in the Four Corners area and other frontline community members, through the development of a Health Impact Assessment that will be used as evidence in upcoming regulatory cases and legislative hearings.
- Solarize Cochiti Pueblo’s Hahn community center – and demonstrate the benefits and viability of renewable energy with our Native partners.
With your continued support we can make this a reality for ourselves and generations to come!
Please SHARE with friends